Bracken Veterinary Centre
Bracken Veterinary Centre opened its doors in November 2017, in a purpose built practice, situated in a convenient location with on-site parking.
Our team is made up of animal lovers who are all dedicated to providing gold standard care for you and your pet. Our experienced, compassionate vets are supported by a team of registered veterinary nurses and patient care assistants and we all work together to make you and your pet’s experience as stress free as possible.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Bracken Veterinary Centre is currently awaiting inspection from the RCVS practice standards scheme and is hoping to become an accredited cat friendly clinic in the future.
Facilities and specialist services
- Behaviour consultations.
- Client car park.
- Dedicated cat only consulting room.
- Dental room with dental X-rays.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Home visits by arrangement.
- Imaging room with digital X-rays and ultrasound.
- Nurse clinics, including nail clips, geriatric pet checks, weight clinics, and much more.
- On-site laboratory for quick blood test results.
- Pet passports.
- Public disabled access.
- Separate dog and cat wards.
- Two operating theatres.
You can find more details on the full team here at Bracknell, Bracken Veterinary Centre and the rest of Active Vetcare here.