Holtspur Veterinary Clinic
- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
We aim to provide the very best care for your family animals. From the preventative healthcare for new puppies to the complex medical treatment of disease, we provide a caring, sympathetic and professional approach to each individual case. We really love getting to know you and your pet, it helps us offer the most appropriate, tailored treatments for them. We are constantly striving to improve our expertise by developing our skills, facilities and therapeutic methods.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
We look forward to meeting your pets soon.
Facilities and specialist services
- 15 minute consultation times.
- Diagnostic imaging equipment including X-rays, fibre-optic endoscopes, ultrasound scanners and ECG.
- Free pre-purchase advice.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Home visits.
- Nurse clinics.
- On street parking.
- Pet passports.
- Public disabled access – small threshold into property 4cm.
Nikita Patel BA VetMB MRCVS
You can find more details on the full team here at Beaconsfield, Holtspur Veterinary Clinic and the rest of Active Vetcare here.