Our Summerleaze team
New team members
This spring, we have had a number of new joiners to the practice. We welcome two vets to our practice:
- Louise Mandeville MVDr MRCVS, who returns from spending some time living in the US with her family. Louise previously worked as a locum with us and will be working with us on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Vishaal Corpaul (VK) DVM MRCVS joins us as a new graduate; VK spent some time with us previously at the practice as a vet student.
In our nursing team, we are joined by a new registered veterinary nurse a student veterinary nurse and a patient care assistant.
- Anna Court RVN was working for a large veterinary group in a veterinary hospital before joining us
- Ginene Bufton , student veterinary nurse is new to the veterinary work working previously in a GP surgery; she is looking forward to starting college shortly.
- Kim Dunleavy, patient care assistant is also new to the veterinary world. Kim has an admin background but more recently went to work with penguins in South Africa!
Goodbye and good luck to…
We also have to say a sad goodbye to Josh Cooney, student veterinary nurse as he finishes his year placement with us this June. Also a massive congratulations to Alison Twitchen BVetMed MRCVS, veterinary surgeon who goes on maternity leave this June. Alison and her husband Dan will be welcoming a beautiful baby girl. We are so pleased for them and wish them so much happiness!